Help, I don't receive any emails !
Don't worry, you just may have overlooked something. A lot of people don't receive emails on the first few tries.
- Now consider these questions:
- Have you set the default address in CPanel account like described in the installer (Plesk/Directadmin: have you set up a catchall piping/forwarding to process.php)? Have you done this for the domain which is set in Main Settings -> "Domain Names" textfield in Hivemail adminCP ?
- Have you uploaded process.php into your HOME directory (/home/youraccount/), outside your public_html ?
- Have you chmodded the file to 755 ?
- Have you edited the file and set the path to hivemail main dir correctly, without trailing slash ? Else the file would not know where Hivemail is located.
- Are you sending to an email which is NOT existing in CPanel ? If it exists the incoming mails would be sent to the local mailbox and not reach Hivemail.
- Do you receive a bounce ? If yes, check KB Mail delivery failed bounce.
- Have you checked whether the path to PHP in shebang line (first line) of process.php is correct? You may have a different path on your system. Contact your webhost for assistance.
- Are you sure that you did not introduce Windows line endings \r\n into process.php. If not, modify and reupload the file from archive again.
- If you've followed everything described here and still don't receive emails please contact us.